The 3 exercises to do at home and lose belly help strengthen abdominal muscles, improve posture, improve body silhouette and relieve back pain that may be related to weakness in the abdomen. These exercises can be performed 3 to 5 times per week.
These exercises are excellent for losing belly because they are long lasting and low intensity, however, to obtain better results and burn abdominal fat to define the silhouette, it is advised that before these exercises 15 to 20 minutes of exercise are performed cardiovascular, which can be achieved by walking or jogging.
To lose weight and not regain weight loss, you should take care of food by replacing foods rich in sugar and fat with healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, vegetables and white meat. See the diet to lose belly .
Exercise 1- Squats
In this exercise, the legs should be moved away, the arms stretched out in front of the body and squatted, as shown in the image above, for 30 seconds timed.
Exercise 2- Flexion of arms
In this exercise you should lie on the floor, and then supporting only the knees on the floor flex the arms, as shown in the image above, for 30 seconds timed.
Exercise 3- Climbing bending
To begin, you must support the 2 hands on the floor and remain on the toes, keeping the body horizontal and from there you cross the leg to the side of the opposite arm as shown in the image above, alternating both legs throughout the exercise.
Another exercise that is optimal for toning the abdominals is to do hypopressive abs. See in this video how to do them:
HYPOPRESSIVE ABS TO REDUCE THE ABDOMEN | HOW ARE THEY MADE?
Recommendations for the exercises
Each exercise should be done continuously for 30 to 60 timed seconds. Then, the next exercise should begin, totaling 3 minutes in a row of exercises. When you reach the end of these exercises, rest for 1 minute and repeat the series from the beginning 2 more times, being careful with your breath keeping it naturally, that is, without blocking the air inlet and outlet during the exercise. The total time of the exercises should be just 12 minutes.
However, if you feel any discomfort such as pain in the spine, neck or knee, do not exercise to avoid damaging your health and consult your doctor first. A personal trainer can indicate a series of complete exercises that you can do at home or in the gym when the goal is to burn fat, define the silhouette or increase the muscles.
Another excellent option to tone the body and lose weight are martial arts, help define muscles, improve endurance and physical strength.
Menu to lose Belly
- Breakfast: 1 glass of almond milk + 1 whole wheat bread with ricotta mixed with herbs, lettuce and tomato + 1 slice of melon;
- Morning snack: 1 glass of Jamaican flower tea with lemon + 4 cookies type Maria or Maizena;
- Lunch and Dinner: 4 tablespoons of brown rice + 2 tablespoons of beans + 1 medium turkey breast with natural tomato sauce + lettuce, cucumber, carrot and grated beet salad + 1 orange;
- Afternoon snack: Banana, apple smoothie and a spoonful of oat flakes;
- Breakfast: 1 skim yogurt with 30 g of whole grains + 1 apple;
- Morning snack: 1 glass of pink juice with 1 beet + 1 medium carrot + 1 tablespoon of ginger tea + 1 glass of coconut water + 1 lemon juice;
- Lunch and Dinner: 3 tablespoons (of those serving pasta) of pasta with tuna made with 1 can of tuna in water, whole wheat pasta, peas, olives and natural or pesto tomato sauce + sauteed cabbage salad with onion and olive oil olive + 1 slice of pineapple;
- Afternoon snack: 1 glass of skim milk + 1 whole wheat bread with 1 slice of cheese + 1 banana trodden with 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds;
- Breakfast: 1 glass of skim milk with 1/2 tablespoon of cocoa powder + 2 whole-grain rice toasts with light cottage cheese;
- Morning snack: 1 glass of green tea with lemon and cinnamon + 2 chestnuts;
- Lunch and Dinner: 4 tablespoons of brown rice + grilled chicken with onion + chickpea salad, tomato, chard and paprika + 1 apple;
- Afternoon snack: 1 low-fat yogurt with 1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 whole-grain toasts with ghee butter.